Cheating at Hold’em with David Malek
- Protect Yourself from Being Scammed
- Learn Methods Hustlers Use to Cheat
- Shuffle Cut and Deal Correctly
- Proper Way to Look at Your Hand
- What to Do if You Catch or Suspect Cheating
“Cheating at Hold’em” is not a cliché exposé. “Cheating at Hold’em” is a course in protective strategy. “Cheating at Hold’em” will provide you with all the knowledge needed to become an expert in game protection and enable you to participate in any and all Hold’em games without fear of being cheated.
The top professional poker players are all conversant with the card cheater’s ploys. No one can become a top professional Hold’em player without knowing how card che… More >>
This site uses affiliate links and if you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a commission payment.